Malls offer cozy 'mushola' for Muslim customers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM RITUAL IN STYLE: Plaza Indonesia shopping mall in Central Jakarta has checkered-tiled ablution facilities where Muslims can do their wudu, a cleansing ritual before praying, comfortably. It also has a steel-made stool so that disabled people can sit while doing their wudu. A shopping mall may not be the most obvious place for saying daytime prayers, but for office worker Eni, praying in a ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights