Malls offer cozy 'mushola' for Muslim customers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM RITUAL IN STYLE: Plaza Indonesia shopping mall in Central Jakarta has checkered-tiled ablution facilities where Muslims can do their wudu, a cleansing ritual before praying, comfortably. It also has a steel-made stool so that disabled people can sit while doing their wudu. A shopping mall may not be the most obvious place for saying daytime prayers, but for office worker Eni, praying in a ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages