Malls offer cozy 'mushola' for Muslim customers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM RITUAL IN STYLE: Plaza Indonesia shopping mall in Central Jakarta has checkered-tiled ablution facilities where Muslims can do their wudu, a cleansing ritual before praying, comfortably. It also has a steel-made stool so that disabled people can sit while doing their wudu. A shopping mall may not be the most obvious place for saying daytime prayers, but for office worker Eni, praying in a ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga