Malls offer cozy 'mushola' for Muslim customers
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM RITUAL IN STYLE: Plaza Indonesia shopping mall in Central Jakarta has checkered-tiled ablution facilities where Muslims can do their wudu, a cleansing ritual before praying, comfortably. It also has a steel-made stool so that disabled people can sit while doing their wudu. A shopping mall may not be the most obvious place for saying daytime prayers, but for office worker Eni, praying in a ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday