Medco aims to halt oil output decline
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM PT Medco E&P Indonesia plans to spend US$260 million this year on the development of its oil and gas blocks, the company's executive says. President Director Lukman Mahfoedz said Monday the company would drill 80 wells in existing fields and about 20 wells in exploration areas this year with a total budget of $150 million. "We need this amount of money to maintain our fields...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement