Medco aims to halt oil output decline
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM PT Medco E&P Indonesia plans to spend US$260 million this year on the development of its oil and gas blocks, the company's executive says. President Director Lukman Mahfoedz said Monday the company would drill 80 wells in existing fields and about 20 wells in exploration areas this year with a total budget of $150 million. "We need this amount of money to maintain our fields...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator