Medco aims to halt oil output decline
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM PT Medco E&P Indonesia plans to spend US$260 million this year on the development of its oil and gas blocks, the company's executive says. President Director Lukman Mahfoedz said Monday the company would drill 80 wells in existing fields and about 20 wells in exploration areas this year with a total budget of $150 million. "We need this amount of money to maintain our fields...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill