Police, military in wildlife trade: Conservationists
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM ENDANGERED: A Sumatran tiger wanders around at the National Safari Park in Bogor, West Java. The park is home to many endangered animals, including a pair of Sumatran tigers. It also functions as a breeding center for endangered species. (JP/P.J.Leo) Non-governmental organizations have accused the police and military of systematic involvement in illegal trading of endangered species in nor...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears