Presidential candidates told to resign
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State officials wishing to contest the presidential and vice presidential election next year will have to resign from their posts at least nine months before voting commences, a bill says. The House of Representatives' special committee deliberating the presidential election bill proposed the polls be held during the first week of July in 2009. "That means the presidential and...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint