Presidential candidates told to resign
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State officials wishing to contest the presidential and vice presidential election next year will have to resign from their posts at least nine months before voting commences, a bill says. The House of Representatives' special committee deliberating the presidential election bill proposed the polls be held during the first week of July in 2009. "That means the presidential and...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations