The good and the bad things about 'bekam'
PREMIUM A closer look at the "wet cupping" technique, which lasts for about 20 to 40 minutes and involves pricks to let "bad" blood out. (JP/Vennilla Rajaguru) Ani feels bekam is the best treatment ever for her gastritis. The 35-year-old mother says she has tried conventional allopathic medicines, but to no effect. After trying bekam, a popular alternative health treatment whic...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free