Should English be taught at primary level?
Mochamad Subhan Zein
PREMIUM English has been very influential in Asia's language educational policies and practices for the past couple of years. Assuming children's superiority in language learning over that of adults, many Asian countries believe that introducing English to primary students is considerably important to ensure their success. Whereas English is a compulsory subject in Singapore and the Philippines,...
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day