Should English be taught at primary level?
Mochamad Subhan Zein
PREMIUM English has been very influential in Asia's language educational policies and practices for the past couple of years. Assuming children's superiority in language learning over that of adults, many Asian countries believe that introducing English to primary students is considerably important to ensure their success. Whereas English is a compulsory subject in Singapore and the Philippines,...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack