15 years sought for disgraced legislators in bribery scandal
PREMIUM Dismissed legislator Al Amin Nur Nasution faces 15 years in prison for blackmail and accepting bribes in two forest conversion project. Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) prosecutors said Al Amin was "not supportive" in fighting corruption in the country and that he had instead used his position as a legislator to gain personal benefits. "We demand the panel of justices imprison the def...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang