15 years sought for disgraced legislators in bribery scandal
PREMIUM Dismissed legislator Al Amin Nur Nasution faces 15 years in prison for blackmail and accepting bribes in two forest conversion project. Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) prosecutors said Al Amin was "not supportive" in fighting corruption in the country and that he had instead used his position as a legislator to gain personal benefits. "We demand the panel of justices imprison the def...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018