A landscape of religious diversity
Hoon Chang Yau,
PREMIUM Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims in the world. Christians make up about 8 percent of Indonesia's population of 230 million. It is a country with a long tradition of tolerance and coexistence among people of different faiths. Looking out the window from my 22nd-story hotel room in central Jakarta, I take in various buildings that represent different religions. On my right is...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move