PLN secures 65% of financing for first 10,000 MW program
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State utility company PT PLN concluded Friday a Rp 4.30 trillion (US$378.27 million) loan deal from domestic banks to finance five coal-fired power plants, which are part of the company's first 10,000 megawatt (MW) crash program. The deal means the power company has now secured around 65 percent of the total financing needed for the crash program, which covers the construction of 35 power pla...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint