New boss for Pertamina soon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The screening process for candidates to replace Ari H Soemarno, the embattled PT Pertamina boss, is nearing its end, says a minister. State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan Djalil said late Monday a team comprising himself and other ministers had completed the fit and proper tests and the final say will be in the hands of another team, called the final appraisal team (TPA), which is...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations