New boss for Pertamina soon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The screening process for candidates to replace Ari H Soemarno, the embattled PT Pertamina boss, is nearing its end, says a minister. State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan Djalil said late Monday a team comprising himself and other ministers had completed the fit and proper tests and the final say will be in the hands of another team, called the final appraisal team (TPA), which is...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers