New boss for Pertamina soon
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The screening process for candidates to replace Ari H Soemarno, the embattled PT Pertamina boss, is nearing its end, says a minister. State Minister for State Enterprises Sofyan Djalil said late Monday a team comprising himself and other ministers had completed the fit and proper tests and the final say will be in the hands of another team, called the final appraisal team (TPA), which is...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint