Lawang Sewu: Ahaunted, sad place
Simon Marcus Gower, Contributor
PREMIUM Framed view: The internal courtyard is attractively framed by galleries and cloisters. JP/Simon Marcus Gower Looming magnificently and yet sadly, over a major traffic island in central Semarang stands the building known as Lawang Sewu. Lawang Sewu has many tales to tell but today it is quite tragically neglected and wasting away. This grand building stands empty and, in parts, is des...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'