Astra to boost used car sales to avoid market decline
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Car financing firm PT Astra Sedaya Finance (ASF) will develop its used cars business to help keep the industry afloat amidst anticipated financing difficulties. ASF president director Djoni Bunato Tjondro said on Tuesday the company would expand its used car business as demand for new cars is due to fall as the slow down impacts on people's purchasing power. He said that ASF, a sub...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal