US Lacey Act: Respecting the laws of trade partners
PREMIUM Over the past decade Indonesia has been struggling to control illegal logging. The Indonesian government, in partnership with civil society, donor governments and institutions, has worked hard to build institutional capacity, improve enforcement, clarify and define domestic laws, and sign MOUs with trading partners. But Indonesia’s efforts have been hampered as illegal timber and wood pro...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move