Guarantee for 2nd 10,000 MW project prepared
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The government is preparing a guarantee scheme for independent power producers (IPPs) involved in the second-phase of 10,000 megawatt (MW) power project, possibly on similar lines to the guarantees given during the first phase of the project. Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry Purnomo Yusgiantoro said, however, the government has yet to clarify how the guarantee would be formulated and t...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'