Expect major blackouts in October : PLN
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned electricity firm PT PLN plans to conduct major rotating blackouts across the island in October to repair a diesel power plant in Gilimanuk. Spokesman of the company's Bali branch, Agung Mastika said Tuesday that maintenance of the 130-megawatt Gilimanuk power plant was needed to maintain the service level to customers. Currently, Bali has a total production capacity of 562 me...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher