Bodies of air crash victims evacuated to Ilaga
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The bodies of the 10 victims of Friday's plane crash near Mimika were evacuated Monday from the crash site on the slope of Mt. Gergaji in Ilaga district, Puncak Jaya regency, by a joint search and rescue (SAR) team. The SAR team, comprised of members of the Mimika branch of the National SAR agency and PT Freeport Indonesia's Emergency Response Rescue, evacuated the 10 bodies to the district c...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police