The battle to defend military history
Matheor Viktor Messakh
The Jakarta Post
Perhaps because most of them were built during the colonial era, they have never really been regarded as part of our history.
For thousands of years, humans have been building fortifications, as military constructions designed for defense during war, in a variety of complex designs.
Although many of the fortifications in Indonesia were built before colonialism, a grea...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe