Ambalat dispute, a spat between neighbors
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Witnessing the latest "border spat" between Indonesia and Malaysia over the Ambalat territory, one may immediately question: Is this really necessary? Another question would be: Is the dispute truly happening? In response to the first question, many - perhaps most - of the both Indonesian and Malaysian citizens, would certainly say the oil-rich territory is worth fighting for. Why? Becau...
- Q&A: Is the e-ID mega-scandal the end for slick House Speaker Setya?
- Too old for the job? Stop age discrimination
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Plot to murder Ahok detected on Telegram: Official claims
- Indonesia disbands Islamic group Hizbut Tahrir
- Interpreters share best moments about their time with Jokowi
- Hizbut Tahrir to challenge disbandment by government
- ExxonMobil withdraws from Natuna Gas Consortium
- New policy package to boost investment: Minister
- Garuda Indonesia opens Jakarta-Banyuwangi route