Issues: `How do we face the H1N1 pandemic'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In late April, the WHO announced the emergence of a novel influenza A virus. This particular H1N1 strain had not previously circulated in humans. The virus spreads easily between humans and, in turn, from one country to another. As of June 12, 2009, 74 countries have officially reported nearly 30,000 cases of influenza A ( H1N1 ), including 145 deaths. What is the situation in In...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh