Issues: `How do we face the H1N1 pandemic'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In late April, the WHO announced the emergence of a novel influenza A virus. This particular H1N1 strain had not previously circulated in humans. The virus spreads easily between humans and, in turn, from one country to another. As of June 12, 2009, 74 countries have officially reported nearly 30,000 cases of influenza A ( H1N1 ), including 145 deaths. What is the situation in In...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash