Issues: `How do we face the H1N1 pandemic'
The Jakarta Post
In late April, the WHO announced the emergence of a novel influenza A virus. This particular H1N1 strain had not previously circulated in humans. The virus spreads easily between humans and, in turn, from one country to another. As of June 12, 2009, 74 countries have officially reported nearly 30,000 cases of influenza A ( H1N1 ), including 145 deaths. What is the situation in In...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse