Issues: `How do we face the H1N1 pandemic'
The Jakarta Post
In late April, the WHO announced the emergence of a novel influenza A virus. This particular H1N1 strain had not previously circulated in humans. The virus spreads easily between humans and, in turn, from one country to another. As of June 12, 2009, 74 countries have officially reported nearly 30,000 cases of influenza A ( H1N1 ), including 145 deaths. What is the situation in In...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein