Issues: `How do we face the H1N1 pandemic'
The Jakarta Post
In late April, the WHO announced the emergence of a novel influenza A virus. This particular H1N1 strain had not previously circulated in humans. The virus spreads easily between humans and, in turn, from one country to another. As of June 12, 2009, 74 countries have officially reported nearly 30,000 cases of influenza A ( H1N1 ), including 145 deaths. What is the situation in In...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta