RI and Jordan sign MOU on migrant workers
Ni Komang Erviani
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The Indonesian government and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on the placement and protection of the Indonesian migrant workers employed in Jordan. The MOU was signed by Indonesian Minister of Manpower Erman Suparno and Jordan Minister of Manpower Gazi Hamdallah Shbaikat at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel on Saturday night. "We really hope ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities