RI and Jordan sign MOU on migrant workers
Ni Komang Erviani
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The Indonesian government and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on the placement and protection of the Indonesian migrant workers employed in Jordan. The MOU was signed by Indonesian Minister of Manpower Erman Suparno and Jordan Minister of Manpower Gazi Hamdallah Shbaikat at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel on Saturday night. "We really hope ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga