RI and Jordan sign MOU on migrant workers
Ni Komang Erviani
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The Indonesian government and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on the placement and protection of the Indonesian migrant workers employed in Jordan. The MOU was signed by Indonesian Minister of Manpower Erman Suparno and Jordan Minister of Manpower Gazi Hamdallah Shbaikat at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel on Saturday night. "We really hope ...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers