Letters: Modernizing agriculture?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM I refer to an article titled "Forty years after the *Green Revolution' (The Jakarta Post, June 30,) by Subejo of Tokyo. I believe Indonesia should not reinvent the wheel, but look at the global arena, and study the experiences of other countries. History has shown many times that positive predictions regarding the impact of modernity and efficiency have far from materialized....
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt