Stone-age rings unearthed at prehistoric Purbalingga sites
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM An archeological research team from the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and the Purwokerto-based Jendral Sudirman University has discovered at least 50 new sites rich in prehistoric relics along the Kliwang River in Purbalingga, Central Java. The team continued its search along the riverbanks in Dagang village over the weekend, expecting more findings. "We found stone re...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint