Stone-age rings unearthed at prehistoric Purbalingga sites
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM An archeological research team from the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and the Purwokerto-based Jendral Sudirman University has discovered at least 50 new sites rich in prehistoric relics along the Kliwang River in Purbalingga, Central Java. The team continued its search along the riverbanks in Dagang village over the weekend, expecting more findings. "We found stone re...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction