Journalists urged to learn more about religion
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Knowing about religion is essential to understand many major news stories, but media in Indonesia and the United States have mostly failed to grasp the religious context of the news, concluded a book seminar.“The world is religious and some say it’s getting more religious. The problem is most American journalists are ignorant about religious matters,” said Paul Marshall, a senior fellow at t...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt