Drug addicts branded as criminals under new law
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The House of Representatives passed the anti-narcotics bill into law Monday amid criticism from anti-drug groups that the newly passed law will not help rehabilitate drug addicts.“This law classifies drug addicts as criminals and therefore subjects them to criminal charges, while doctors have said that drug addiction is a curable disease,” the Indonesian Coalition for Drug Policy Reform (ICDPR...
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?
- Security officers claim ghosts haunt election material warehouse
- Bank Indonesia to help boost property business
- Mattis visits China amid Korea talks, strategic tensions
- Ayu Utami: On the Reform era, 20th anniversary of 'Saman'