More countries pledge aid for quake victims
Veeramalla Anjaiah and Febriyan
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Mother Nature has been cruel to the people of Padang, but around the world, people have generously opened their wallets and sent planeloads of food, water, medicine and equipment. Rescue workers, doctors and even dogs have been sent from abroad to help the thousands of people still buried beneath the rubble of the devastated city. The biggest help came from the European Commission, the r...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction