Ubud festival for writers, readers begins
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM More than 80 writers from 23 countries will again bring their inspiring ideas and voices to the annual Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, to be officially opened at the Ubud Royal Palace. The opening, with Balinese art and cultural performances, will mark the beginning of the four-day literary fiesta, to be attended by Nobel laureates and international literary figures. Janet De Neefe, t...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey