Ubud festival for writers, readers begins
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM More than 80 writers from 23 countries will again bring their inspiring ideas and voices to the annual Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, to be officially opened at the Ubud Royal Palace. The opening, with Balinese art and cultural performances, will mark the beginning of the four-day literary fiesta, to be attended by Nobel laureates and international literary figures. Janet De Neefe, t...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan