Ubud festival for writers, readers begins
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM More than 80 writers from 23 countries will again bring their inspiring ideas and voices to the annual Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, to be officially opened at the Ubud Royal Palace. The opening, with Balinese art and cultural performances, will mark the beginning of the four-day literary fiesta, to be attended by Nobel laureates and international literary figures. Janet De Neefe, t...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me