Ubud festival for writers, readers begins
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM More than 80 writers from 23 countries will again bring their inspiring ideas and voices to the annual Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, to be officially opened at the Ubud Royal Palace. The opening, with Balinese art and cultural performances, will mark the beginning of the four-day literary fiesta, to be attended by Nobel laureates and international literary figures. Janet De Neefe, t...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta