An unusual story of a woman Jihadist
PREMIUM What makes an Australian beach bunny become a radical involved in the Jihad movement, and directly associate with the inner circle of the most dangerous international terrorist network? In her book The Mother of Mohammed: An Australian Woman's Extraordinary Journey into Jihad, Australian investigative journalist Sally Neighbour shares the tale of an Australian convert teenager who later marri...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement