Timeline of KPK fiasco
The Jakarta Post
The KPK probes then legislator Yusuf Emir Faisal over allegations of receiving bribes from telecommunications equipment provider PT Masaro Radiokom, owned by Anggoro Widjojo.
June 29, 2008
The KPK raids Masaro’s office, uncovering receipts of bribe payments to several prosecutors and legislators to drop a graft case linking the company to a Forestry Ministry telecommunicat...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila