Timeline of KPK fiasco
The Jakarta Post
The KPK probes then legislator Yusuf Emir Faisal over allegations of receiving bribes from telecommunications equipment provider PT Masaro Radiokom, owned by Anggoro Widjojo.
June 29, 2008
The KPK raids Masaro’s office, uncovering receipts of bribe payments to several prosecutors and legislators to drop a graft case linking the company to a Forestry Ministry telecommunicat...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers