Timeline of KPK fiasco
The Jakarta Post
The KPK probes then legislator Yusuf Emir Faisal over allegations of receiving bribes from telecommunications equipment provider PT Masaro Radiokom, owned by Anggoro Widjojo.
June 29, 2008
The KPK raids Masaro’s office, uncovering receipts of bribe payments to several prosecutors and legislators to drop a graft case linking the company to a Forestry Ministry telecommunicat...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Indika completes acquisition of Kideco
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Israel minister calls for boycott of Arab area after riot