Timeline of KPK fiasco
The Jakarta Post
The KPK probes then legislator Yusuf Emir Faisal over allegations of receiving bribes from telecommunications equipment provider PT Masaro Radiokom, owned by Anggoro Widjojo.
June 29, 2008
The KPK raids Masaro’s office, uncovering receipts of bribe payments to several prosecutors and legislators to drop a graft case linking the company to a Forestry Ministry telecommunicat...
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption