Timeline of KPK fiasco
The Jakarta Post
The KPK probes then legislator Yusuf Emir Faisal over allegations of receiving bribes from telecommunications equipment provider PT Masaro Radiokom, owned by Anggoro Widjojo.
June 29, 2008
The KPK raids Masaro’s office, uncovering receipts of bribe payments to several prosecutors and legislators to drop a graft case linking the company to a Forestry Ministry telecommunicat...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse