Indonesian soccer team beaten by Laos
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian soccer team is facing an early exit from the Southeast Asian Games after they lost to host Laos 2-0 in their Group B match in Vientiane on Monday. Indonesia, which played a 2-2 draw in the opening match against Singapore, collected only one point while Laos, whose first match also ended in a 1-1 draw with Myanmar, tops the standing with four points. Singapore sits on the s...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?