Indonesian soccer team beaten by Laos
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian soccer team is facing an early exit from the Southeast Asian Games after they lost to host Laos 2-0 in their Group B match in Vientiane on Monday. Indonesia, which played a 2-2 draw in the opening match against Singapore, collected only one point while Laos, whose first match also ended in a 1-1 draw with Myanmar, tops the standing with four points. Singapore sits on the s...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga