Indonesian soccer team beaten by Laos
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian soccer team is facing an early exit from the Southeast Asian Games after they lost to host Laos 2-0 in their Group B match in Vientiane on Monday. Indonesia, which played a 2-2 draw in the opening match against Singapore, collected only one point while Laos, whose first match also ended in a 1-1 draw with Myanmar, tops the standing with four points. Singapore sits on the s...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights