ASEAN Charter: One year and going strong
PREMIUM The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) leaders signed the ASEAN in November 2007 in Singapore and came into effect on Dec. 15, 2008 with high expectations that it will see the transformation of ASEAN from a loosely formed association to a rules-based and integrated Community by 2015. ASEAN has indeed been on track in implementing its commitments under the ASEAN Charter and ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family