ASEAN Charter: One year and going strong
PREMIUM The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) leaders signed the ASEAN in November 2007 in Singapore and came into effect on Dec. 15, 2008 with high expectations that it will see the transformation of ASEAN from a loosely formed association to a rules-based and integrated Community by 2015. ASEAN has indeed been on track in implementing its commitments under the ASEAN Charter and ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt