Dahlan Iskan named to lead state power utility PLN
Aditya Suharmoko and Alfian
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government has selected the new president director of troubled state power utility PT PLN.The hot seat goes to media mogul Dahlan Iskan. He will have a tough job, slated to start before the end of this year. “We’ll just wait for the inauguration,” State Minister for State Enterprises Mustafa Abubakar said Tuesday. Mustafa refused to name the replacement of current PLN president director ...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move