Dahlan Iskan named to lead state power utility PLN
Aditya Suharmoko and Alfian
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government has selected the new president director of troubled state power utility PT PLN.The hot seat goes to media mogul Dahlan Iskan. He will have a tough job, slated to start before the end of this year. “We’ll just wait for the inauguration,” State Minister for State Enterprises Mustafa Abubakar said Tuesday. Mustafa refused to name the replacement of current PLN president director ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport