Jakarta 2030? Draft plan not looking good
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Does Jakarta know where it’s going, at least until 2030? Our future?: The image shows a simulation of climate change impact on Jakarta in 2030 in a business-as-usual scenario made by Hadi and Susandi in 2007. The simulation shows that in 2030 the inundation from sea level rise would reach Soekarno-Hatta Airport. Nana Firman of Citizens Coalition for Jakarta 2030 said the spatial planning draft m...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists