Indonesia pledges to `feed the world'
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has reiterated its commitment to becoming a major global food producer by boosting the production of 15 key food commodities. Fransiscus Wilerang, head of the Permanent Committee for Food Resilience at the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), said Friday that the successful implementation of the program could contribute at least US$101.5 billion to the country's reve...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse