Mixed messages on visa-on-arrival policy
PREMIUM INDONESIA: The central government has promised not to impose the new visa-on-arrival policy in Riau Island's province's exclusive economic zones, Riau Governor Ismeth Abdullah said. The governor said that the new policy would hurt businesspeople in the province, who earlier protested the new policy, saying it increased operating costs. Ismeth said on Friday night Justice and Human Rights...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?