Mixed messages on visa-on-arrival policy
PREMIUM INDONESIA: The central government has promised not to impose the new visa-on-arrival policy in Riau Island's province's exclusive economic zones, Riau Governor Ismeth Abdullah said. The governor said that the new policy would hurt businesspeople in the province, who earlier protested the new policy, saying it increased operating costs. Ismeth said on Friday night Justice and Human Rights...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'