Firdaus Ali: What can't he do?
JP/Alexandra HansenEnvironmental pioneer, youth anti-drugs campaigner, conduit of technology to Indonesia, and family man, is there anything lecturer Firdaus Ali can’t do?
He pulls out his mobile phone and points to a photograph of the rear of a red car on a busy highway.
“So I was driving along,” he says.
“And suddenly I see a water bottle and some rambutan skins flyi...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties