Inmates modify own genitals, posing health risks
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM "Galang" is not a doctor or even a surgeon. He is an inmate serving a one-year sentence at Bondowoso penitentiary in East Java. Yet he claims to have performed at least 13 "plastic surgeries" on his fellow inmates' penises. "You can say that eight out of 10 inmates here have had their penises modified," said Galang, 29, who has completed almost half of his sentence over a drug case. ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher