Resort World Sentosa brings Universal Studios to Singapore
PREMIUM Visitors to Singapore most certainly have heard about Resort World Sentosa, the latest and most extensive tourism project that the city-state has to offer. Built at a reported cost of US$4.93 billion, the so-called "mammoth" resort occupies 49 hectares of land on Sentosa Island and is host to Singapore's very own Universal Studios, the world's largest oceanarium, two casinos and six hotels of...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official