Stance toughened on `rebel' radio
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Communications and Information Technology Ministry, through the Radio Frequency Spectrum Monitoring Center (BMSFR), plans to force Era Baru Radio station off the air. Since the radio began airing in 2007, the Chinese government has conveyed a strong protest to the Indonesian Foreign Ministry as it often aired news on the Falun Gong movement, which is banned in China. The radio deemed...
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?
- Security officers claim ghosts haunt election material warehouse
- Bank Indonesia to help boost property business
- Mattis visits China amid Korea talks, strategic tensions
- Ayu Utami: On the Reform era, 20th anniversary of 'Saman'