Taking Sumba by surprise
PREMIUM Sometimes it’s worth looking up. A glance at the ceiling of the exhibition “Surprenante Sumba” reveals a surprise indeed – a picture of Sumba locals leaning over the edge of a well to where the photographer André Graff was standing when he took the photo, giving visitors the impression they’re at the bottom of the well too.Lively and colorful photographs adorning the walls of the Centre...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product