Taking Sumba by surprise
PREMIUM Sometimes it’s worth looking up. A glance at the ceiling of the exhibition “Surprenante Sumba” reveals a surprise indeed – a picture of Sumba locals leaning over the edge of a well to where the photographer André Graff was standing when he took the photo, giving visitors the impression they’re at the bottom of the well too.Lively and colorful photographs adorning the walls of the Centre...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan