Putty says practice key to good finish at Games
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With the support her coaching staff and enough tryouts under her belt, the country’s best female bowler, Putty Insavilla Armein, a silver medalist at the previous Asian Games in Doha, is confident of a better finish at the upcoming Games in Guangzhou. “For a key event such as this, we should have started preparing two years ago. However, I still strongly believe that we have a grea...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal