Medco to spend $40 million on oil field exploration in Libya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia’s publicly listed oil and gas company PT Medco Energi Internasional plans to spend US$40 million on exploration activities on an oil block in Libya this year, a director of the company said recently.Medco’s operational director Lukman Mahfoedz said that the block, called Area 47, would require as much as US$80 million for exploration activities this year. “Medco will cover ha...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- China gives airlines extension on one-nation rule for Taiwan
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- China to host Iranian president amid nuclear deal doubt