Shaping governance in Indonesian family businesses
Stefan S. Handoyo
PREMIUM Past economic crises have served as a constant reminder that observance of modern corporate governance principles continues to be a clear reflection of corporate commitment to responsible citizenship. Both corporate governance and responsible citizenship draw inspiration from the fundamental principles of fairness, transparency and accountability.While the principles of, and the culture behind, co...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back