Shaping governance in Indonesian family businesses
Stefan S. Handoyo
PREMIUM Past economic crises have served as a constant reminder that observance of modern corporate governance principles continues to be a clear reflection of corporate commitment to responsible citizenship. Both corporate governance and responsible citizenship draw inspiration from the fundamental principles of fairness, transparency and accountability.While the principles of, and the culture behind, co...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official