Israel at 62: A need for compromise now
On April 20, Israel will celebrate its 62nd birthday. Created in turmoil on contested land and in the wake of the Holocaust, the Jewish State has accumulated a considerable number of achievements in its short history.It has the highest number of Nobel prizes per capita, its population enjoys the world’s 8th highest life expectancy, Israeli films have been contenders for Hollywood’s Oscar three...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer