Students show off fluency in local cultures . in English
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Clad in all-black two-piece sequined Dayak traditional attire, Rina Syarifah Salma looked confident on stage delivering a short story in fluent English on the adverse impacts of logging. She was one of the contestants in the W.O.R.D.S. National Competition organized by the American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (Aminef) last weekend. The 16-year-old high school student became a puppeteer when s...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017