Bahrain bank to arrange Indonesian Islamic bonds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two Indonesian companies have appointed Bahrain-based investment bank Elaf Bank to arrange the issuance of their Islamic bonds (sukuk) amounting to US$84 million in total to be sold both in domestic and international financial markets.The two companies, compressed natural gas (CNG) distributor PT Java Energi Semesta (JES) and power producer PT Mitra Abadi Rahardja (MAR), signed agreements to launc...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty