Bahrain bank to arrange Indonesian Islamic bonds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two Indonesian companies have appointed Bahrain-based investment bank Elaf Bank to arrange the issuance of their Islamic bonds (sukuk) amounting to US$84 million in total to be sold both in domestic and international financial markets.The two companies, compressed natural gas (CNG) distributor PT Java Energi Semesta (JES) and power producer PT Mitra Abadi Rahardja (MAR), signed agreements to launc...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang