Darmin finally named BI governor
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Wendra Ajistyatama After raising tough questions on a number of sensitive issues related to tax fraud, the House of Representatives finally agreed by acclamation Thursday to name former director general of taxation Darmin Nasution as the new central bank governor.“All sides agreed by acclamation to appoint Darmin Nasution Bank Indonesia governor,” Emir Moeis, the chairman of the House Commi...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back