Darmin finally named BI governor
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Wendra Ajistyatama After raising tough questions on a number of sensitive issues related to tax fraud, the House of Representatives finally agreed by acclamation Thursday to name former director general of taxation Darmin Nasution as the new central bank governor.“All sides agreed by acclamation to appoint Darmin Nasution Bank Indonesia governor,” Emir Moeis, the chairman of the House Commi...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official