Indonesia to register `Baris Gede' with UNESCO
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM GIANYAR: Ministry of Culture and Tourism Jero Wacik has announced plans to register the sacred Balinese Baris Gede dance with UNESCO.The minister told reporters on Monday that the submission of the Baris Gede dance was part of Indonesia's efforts to preserve its cultural heritage.Indonesia will also register Saman dance from Aceh and the angklung bamboo orchestra from West Java with the UNESCO a...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May