Bonn climate talks disappointing: RI
Adianto P. Simamora
THE JAKARTA POST
Indonesia voiced concern over the outcome of climate change talks in Bonn, Germany, which seemed to move the world further away from a global treaty on emissions cuts targets in Cancun, Mexico, this year. The five-day climate negotiation, part of the second round of talks before the Cancun summit, was concluded over the weekend (Saturday in Jakarta). "We are unhappy with the results *of ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein