Yahoo confident Koprol will catch rivals
The Jakarta Post
Supported by an exploding number of mobile Internet users in the country, Yahoo Indonesia is upbeat its newly acquired local mobile social networking service, Koprol, will become a national favorite.
Yahoo Indonesia manager Pontus Sonnerstedt said he was optimistic that Koprol, which was acquired recently from software developer PT SkyEight, would be able to compete against existing social ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival