Yahoo confident Koprol will catch rivals
The Jakarta Post
Supported by an exploding number of mobile Internet users in the country, Yahoo Indonesia is upbeat its newly acquired local mobile social networking service, Koprol, will become a national favorite.
Yahoo Indonesia manager Pontus Sonnerstedt said he was optimistic that Koprol, which was acquired recently from software developer PT SkyEight, would be able to compete against existing social ...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion