Yahoo confident Koprol will catch rivals
The Jakarta Post
Supported by an exploding number of mobile Internet users in the country, Yahoo Indonesia is upbeat its newly acquired local mobile social networking service, Koprol, will become a national favorite.
Yahoo Indonesia manager Pontus Sonnerstedt said he was optimistic that Koprol, which was acquired recently from software developer PT SkyEight, would be able to compete against existing social ...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems