More flee following strongest eruption yet at Mt. Sinabung
The Jakarta Post
Mount Sinabung in Karo regency, North Sumatra, erupted again early Friday, with volcanologists calling this latest eruption stronger than two previous eruptions, prompting residents to return to shelters.
The Volcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation Center (PVMBG) said the third eruption began at 4:38 a.m. and lasted 13 minutes.
PVMBG head Surono said the eruption was very powe...
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey